Nominees are expected to:
1. Be employed with a Chamber of Commerce Member
2. Exemplify positive employee characteristics including dedication, commitment, strong work ethic, and positive approach.
3. Provide quality guest service skills and interactions.
4. Engage in activities that stimulate, enhance and project a positive business climate of the Cold Spring Area.
5. Engage in activities which benefit members of the Cold Spring Area Chamber.
6. Engage in activities promoting the prosperity of the Cold Spring Area Chamber communities.
Nominations are reviewed and voted on by the Cold Spring Area Chamber Board of Directors. The nominator and nominee will be notified by the CSACC staff or Board of Directors. Thank you!